Free Things to Do in Coastal Mississippi
On the Mississippi Gulf Coast, we don’t put a price on fun. We like to think we’re the place to feel free and the place to have some free fun as well. There’s plenty to see and do without spending a ton.
- Spend the day on the beach in Bay St. Louis, Waveland, Pass Christian, Long Beach, Gulfport, Biloxi, Ocean Springs, or Pascagoula
- Take in the mosaic at the foot of the Biloxi Bay Bridge or explore other works of public art along Coastal Mississippi
- Walk along the Biloxi Bay Bridge or Bay St Louis Bridge to enjoy the views and local artwork placed along the walking path
- Hike along one of our beautiful trails
- Watch the sun set off the shoreline