FAQs & Visitor Info
1. What are the telephone number & location of the Mississippi Coast Coliseum?
The telephone number for the Mississippi Coast Coliseum and Convention Center is (800) 726-2781 & (228) 594-3700. The address is 2350 Beach Blvd, Biloxi, MS 39531.
2. Where is the Coastal Mississippi office located?
Our office is located at 2350 Beach Blvd, Ste A, Biloxi, MS 39531 on the second floor of the newly expanded convention center adjacent to the MS Coast Coliseum. Enter on the west side adjacent to the parking garage, look for the green wall.
3. How many motels and hotels are located on the Beach?
- Island View Casino Resort - 3300 W. Beach Blvd, Gulfport, MS 39501 - (877) 774-8439 or (228) 314-2100
- South Beach Hotel & Suites- 1735 Beach Blvd, Biloxi, MS 39531 - (888) 599-7093 or (228) 388-2627 (On-site management company, walk-ins welcome)
- Sea Breeze Condominiums - 1899 Beach Blvd, Biloxi, MS 39531 (Must see Reservation Agencies Section to book at this property)
*Note: On the north side of Beach Blvd (Highway 90) there are many hotels, motels, RV campgrounds and condominiums considered beachfront, as they have the view of the beach and water, just are not directly on the beach.
4. Does Coastal Mississippi have any 24-hour casinos?
Yes, we are home to world-class casinos offering 24-hour gaming and entertainment!
- Beau Rivage Resort & Casino, 875 Beach Blvd, Biloxi, MS 39530
- Boomtown Casino, 676 Bayview Avenue, Biloxi, MS 39530
- Golden Nugget - Biloxi, 151 Beach Blvd, Biloxi, MS 39530
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, 777 Beach Blvd, Biloxi, MS 39530
- Harrah's Gulf Coast, 280 Beach Blvd, Biloxi, MS 39530
- Hollywood Casino Gulf Coast, 711 Hollywood Blvd, Bay St. Louis, MS 39520
- IP Casino Resort & Spa, 850 Bayview Avenue, Biloxi, MS 39530
- Island View Casino Resort, 3000 West Beach Blvd, Gulfport, MS 39501
- Palace Casino Resort, 154 Howard Avenue, Biloxi, MS 39530
- Scarlet Pearl, 9422 Central Ave, D'Iberville, MS 39540
- Silver Slipper Casino, 5000 Beach Blvd, Bay St. Louis, MS 39520
- Treasure Bay Casino & Hotel, 1980 Beach Blvd, Biloxi, MS 39531
5. How many golf courses are on Coastal Mississippi?
We have 17 courses open and ready for play, for any skill level or budget.
- Bayou Vista Golf Course, 13756 Washington Avenue, Gulfport, MS 39503
- Bridges Golf Club (Hollywood Casino Bay St. Louis) 711 Hollywood Blvd, Bay St. Louis, MS 39520
- Diamondhead Golf Course (Pines & Cardinal Courses) 7600 Country Club Circle, Diamondhead, MS 39525
- Dogwood Hills Golf Course, 17476 Dogwood Hills Drive, Biloxi, MS 39532
- Fallen Oak (Beau Rivage Casino) Private - Guest Only - 24400 Highway 15, Biloxi, MS 39532
- Grand Bear Golf Course (Grand Casino Biloxi), 12040 Grand Way Blvd, Saucier, MS 39574
- Gulf Hills Golf Club, 13700 Paso Road, Ocean Springs, MS 39564
- Bay Breeze Golf Course (Keesler Air Force Base), Active Military & Retirees Only - 500 Ploesti Drive, Keesler AFB, MS 39534
- Hickory Hills Country Club & Resort, 900 Hickory Hill Drive, Gautier, MS 39553
- The Oaks Golf Course, 24384 Clubhouse Drive, Pass Christian, MS 39571
- Pascagoula Country Club, 2703 Washington Avenue, Pascagoula, MS 39567
- Pass Christian Isles Golf Club, 150 Country Club Drive, Pass Christian, MS 39571
- Preserve Golf Club, (Palace Casino Resort) - 8901 Highway 57 North, Vancleave, MS 39565
- Shell Landing Golf Course, 3499 Shell Landing Blvd, Gautier, MS 39553
- Sunkist Country Club & Golf Course, 2381 Sunkist Country Club Road, Biloxi, MS 39532
- Whispering Pines Golf Course, 18412 Highway 613, Hurley, MS 39555
- Windance Country Club (Island View Casino Resort) - 19385 Champion Circle, Gulfport, MS 39503
6. Beach Conditions:
To check recent or the current status of all beaches along Coastal Mississippi, Beach Monitoring Program. For information on rules of the beach or permits check with the Harrison County Sand Beach Authority.
7. Are dogs allowed on the beach?
Regulations concerning allowing dogs on Coastal Mississippi beaches are different for the three counties: Harrison, Hancock and Jackson County.
- Harrison County does not allow dogs on the beach.
- Hancock and Jackson Counties allow dogs on the beach with a leash.
8. When does Shrimping Season begin? Where can you purchase fresh shrimp?
Shrimping season typically runs from June to December. For more information, please contact the Department of Marine Resources - (800) 374-3449 or (228) 374-5000.
For visitors wanting to purchase fresh shrimp - commercial fish companies will sell & package fresh seafood for travel or you may buy directly off the boats at many of the harbors along Coastal Mississippi. Remember to bring an ice chest if buying from the boats.
9. Is fishing allowed off the piers or the beach?
Yes, with a license. Coastal Mississippi has many public piers open for fishing! A valid fishing license is required for fishing. Fishing licenses are available at many locations along the Mississippi Gulf Coast. For more information on permits for fishing, please contact the Department of Marine Resources - (228) 374-5000 or (800) 374-3449. Fishing piers are located throughout the entire Mississippi Gulf Coast.
10. Beach Facilities & Comfort Stations - Are there any restroom facilities for public use along the 26-mile sand beach?
There are several comfort stations along Highway 90 for your convenience: North Beach Blvd, Long Beach Harbor, Jones Park, Courthouse Road, across from the Coliseum, Rodenberg Ave. These comfort stations include showers and drink machines.