- 1. Coliseum
- 2. Mississippi Gulf Coast Regional Convention & Visitors Bureau
- 3. Lodging
- 4. Casinos
- 5. Golf Courses
- 6. Attractions/Activities
- 7. Beach Conditions
- 8. Dogs on Beach
- 9. Shrimping Season
- 10. Fishing from Piers
- 11. Beach Facilities & Comfort Stations
The telephone number for the Mississippi Coast Coliseum and Convention Center is (800) 726-2781 & (228) 594-3700. The address is 2350 Beach Blvd, Biloxi, MS 39531.
Our office is located at 2350 Beach Blvd, Ste A, Biloxi, MS 39531 on the second floor of the newly expanded convention center adjacent to the MS Coast Coliseum. Enter on the west side adjacent to the parking garage, look for the green wall.
- South Beach Hotel & Suites- 1735 Beach Blvd (aka Hwy 90) Biloxi, MS 39531 - (888) 599-7093 or (228) 388-2627 - On Site Management Company - Walk in welcome.
- Sea Breeze Condominiums - 1899 Beach Blvd (aka Hwy 90) Biloxi, MS 39531 - No On Site Management Company - Must see Reservation Agencies Section to book at this property.
**Note: On the north side of Beach Blvd (aka Hwy 90) - there are many hotels/motels, RV Campgrounds & condominium complexes considered BEACH FRONT - as they have the view of the beach & water but are not directly ON the beach.
Yes, The Mississippi Gulf Coast is home to 11 casinos offering 24-hour gaming and entertainment!
- Beau Rivage Resort & Casino,875 Beach Blvd, Biloxi, MS 39530
- Boomtown Casino, 676 Bayview Avenue, Biloxi, MS 39530
- Grand Biloxi Casino Hotel & Spa, 280 Beach Blvd, Biloxi, MS 39530
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, 777 Beach Blvd, Biloxi, MS 39530
- IP Casino Resort & Spa, 850 Bayview Avenue, Biloxi, MS 39530
- Island View Casino Resort, 3000 West Beach Blvd, Gulfport, MS 39501
- Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi, 151 Beach Blvd, Biloxi, MS 39530
- Margaritaville Casino & Restaurant Biloxi, 160 5th St, Biloxi MS 39530
- Palace Casino Resort, 154 Howard Avenue, Biloxi, MS 39530
- Treasure Bay Casino & Hotel, 1980 Beach Blvd, Biloxi, MS 39531
- Hollywood Casino Bay St. Louis, 711 Hollywood Blvd, Bay St. Louis, MS 39520
- Silver Slipper Casino, 5000 Beach Blvd, Bay St. Louis, MS 39520
The Mississippi Gulf Coast offers 18 courses open & ready for play!
- Bayou Vista Golf Course, 13756 Washington Avenue, Gulfport, MS 39503
- Dogwood Hills Golf Course, 17476 Dogwood Hills Drive, Biloxi, MS 39532
- Fallen Oak (Beau Rivage Casino) Private - Guest Only - 24400 Highway 15, Biloxi, MS 39532
- Grand Bear Golf Course (Grand Casino Biloxi), 12040 Grand Way Blvd, Saucier, MS 39574
- Great Southern Golf Club, 2000 E Beach Drive, Gulfport, MS 39506
- Bay Breeze Golf Course (Keesler Air Force Base), Active Military & Retirees Only - 500 Ploesti Drive, Keesler AFB, MS 39534
- The Oaks Golf Course, 24384 Clubhouse Drive, Pass Christian, MS 39571
- Pass Christian Isles Golf Club, 150 Country Club Drive, Pass Christian, MS 39571
- Sunkist Country Club & Golf Course, 2381 Sunkist Country Club Road, Biloxi, MS 39532
- Windance Country Club (Island View Casino Resort) - 19385 Champion Circle, Gulfport, MS 39503
- Bridges Golf Club (Hollywood Casino Bay St. Louis) 711 Hollywood Blvd, Bay St. Louis, MS 39520
- Diamondhead Golf Course (Pines & Cardinal Courses) 7600 Country Club Circle, Diamondhead, MS 39525
- Gulf Hills Golf Club, 13700 Paso Road, Ocean Springs, MS 39564
- Mississippi National Golf Club, 900 Hickory Hill Drive, Gautier, MS 39553
- Pascagoula Country Club, 2703 Washington Avenue, Pascagoula, MS 39567
- Preserve Golf Club, (Palace Casino Resort) - 8901 Highway 57 North, Vancleave, MS 39565
- Shell Landing Golf Course, 3499 Shell Landing Blvd, Gautier, MS 39553
- Whispering Pines Golf Course, 18412 Highway 613, Hurley, MS 39555
There is plenty to see & do here on the Mississippi Gulf Coast! Many of our attractions are seasonal, but we offer other attractions as well. Please refer to the attractions section of our website - you will find MANY things to see & do! ENJOY!
To check recent or the current status of all beaches along the Mississippi Gulf Coast, Beach Monitoring Program. For information on rules of the beach or permits check with the Harrison County Sand Beach Authority.
Regulations concerning allowing dogs on the Mississippi Gulf Coast beaches are different for the three counties: Harrison, Hancock and Jackson County.
- Harrison County does not allow dogs on the beach.
- Hancock and Jackson Counties allow dogs on the beach with a leash.
Shrimping season typically runs from June to December. For more information, please contact the Department of Marine Resources @ (800) 374-3449 or (228) 374-5000.
For visitors wanting to purchase fresh shrimp - commercial fish companies will sell & package fresh seafood for travel or you may buy directly off the boats at any of the harbors along the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Remember to bring an ice chest if buying from the boats.
Yes, with a license. The Mississippi Gulf Coast has many public piers open for fishing! A valid fishing license is required for fishing. Fishing licenses are available at many locations along the Mississippi Gulf Coast. For more information on permits for fishing please, contact the Department of Marine Resources @ (228) 374-5000 or (800) 374-3449. Fishing piers along the Mississippi Gulf Coast.
Are there any restroom facilities for public use along the 26-mile sand beach?
There are four comfort stations along Highway 90 for your convenience: Long Beach Harbor, Jones Park, Courthouse Road and the Coliseum. These comfort stations include showers and drink machines.