Festivals & Cultural Events Fund
Launched in 2017, the Signature Events Grant Program is designed to provide financial support for events that serve both the residents of Jackson, Harrison, and Hancock Counties and the visitors who travel to the Coastal Mississippi area for the sense of authenticity and welcoming spirit that the destination exudes.
- Please provide complete information in response to each question. Do NOT skip questions – a response is REQUIRED for each question. If you are unable to answer a question or if a question is not applicable, please briefly describe why it cannot be answered or enter “N/A.”
- Please type your answers in the fields provided; handwritten applications will not be accepted. Limit the length of your answers to the space provided.
- Please be sure the name of the event is included within the name of all required attachments and supplemental documentation.
- Applications must be received no later than Monday, July 31, 2023, at 5:00 p.m. CST.
- If Coastal Mississippi agrees to fund, 75% of funding will be made no sooner than 60 days prior to the event, and 25% of funding will be made within 60 days of the post-event report.
- Email Kendra Simpson, Director of Marketing, at email@example.com with any questions.