What Coastal Mississippi is Doing
- We’re serving as conduits of information from local, county and state officials and keeping our stakeholders informed as this situation evolves.
- We’re encouraging residents and visitors to adhere to the requirements and recommendations of local and state officials, the CDC, and their health care providers.
- We’re working with industry professionals to continue actively marketing our destination while being cognizant of our changing conditions.
- We’re encouraging our residents and visitors alike to support and patronize our local area businesses in ways that comply with recommendations from local and state health officials, the CDC, and their health care providers.
- We’re helping the media and the public understand the adverse effects that this situation will have on our visitor economy and how residents and visitors can help to minimize the impact to our local small businesses and hospitality community.
- We’re actively working with legislators on behalf of our local hospitality industry to advocate for assistance and relief for businesses impacted by this crisis.