Local, State and National Resources
Mississippi State Department of Health
Mississippi Economic Council: Coronavirus Resources for Employers
Mississippi Secretary of State Executive Orders
U.S. Senate Committee on Small Business & Entrepreneurship Small Business Owner’s Guide to the CARES Act
Paycheck Protection Program FAQs for Small Businesses
Restaurant Employee Relief Fund – Apply for Aid
SBA Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources for Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Area Chambers of Commerce:
- Mississippi Gulf Coast Chamber of Commerce Resources COVID-19 Resource Page
- Jackson County Chamber of Commerce COVID-19 Page
- Hancock County Chamber of Commerce
- Ocean Springs Chamber of Commerce-Main Street-Tourism Bureau
- Biloxi Bay Area Chamber of Commerce
- Resources to Help Your Small Business Survive the Coronavirus
- Coronavirus: 8 Things Your Small Business Needs to Do
- 5 Ways to Manage Small Business Coronavirus Concerns When Employees Can't Work From Home
- Additional Tips and Resources
- The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is launching the Save Small Business Fund with Vistaprint to provide assistance to small business owners impacted by the Coronavirus pandemic. With contributions from corporate and philanthropic partners, the Chamber Foundation will distribute $5,000 grants to small employers in the U.S. and its territories. Grant applications will open on April 20, 2020. For information on eligibility, grant timeline, and other details, visit savesmallbusiness.com.
Mississippi Small Business Development Center
Hotels nationwide sign up to support first responders; provide housing - Press Release, American Hotel & Lodging Association
- In order to promote our local restaurants and to keep our communities safe amid COVID-19 concerns, the Mississippi Coast Restaurant & Beverage Association is joining forces with the City of Gulfport to take the "Good to Go" campaign Coast-wide. Window signs are available to let patrons know you are open for To-go and delivery services, and we will be posting regularly on social media and our website about the restaurants that are open for business.
- If you would like a sign for your business, please contact Susan Perkins at (228) 324-0032 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, please send us your business hours, contact info, menu items available, and other helpful information you would like made available to the public.
- National Restaurant Association: Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (“CARES Act”) Executive Summary for Restaurants
- Facebook for business
- Using Facebook Live
- Instagram Live for Businesses
- Free Video & Audio Conferencing Software
A comprehensive list of resources is available here.