The Oaks Golf Club is nestled amongst majestic timberlands and native wetlands providing one of the most unforgettable golfing experiences on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Highlighting the striking par-72 layout is strategic bunkering, dramatic green complexes, and a meandering routing, which creates a serene and tranquil golf experience.
The 18-hole course features:
Back Yardage: 7006 yards
Back Rating: 72.5
Back Slope: 131
The Oaks has received numerous awards and accolades, and hosted several major tournaments.
- "Best Courses You Can Play" Golf Week Magazine 2010 - 2014
- 4 ½ Stars "Best Places to Play" Golf Digest 2008-2014
- Ranked #6 "One of the Top Ten Values in Mississippi" Golf MagazineVoted top Ten Course in Mississippi by Golf Digest
- “Golf Course of the Year for the Mississippi Gulf Coast”, The National Golf Course Owners Association
- "If you play just one course on the Gulf Coast, make it The Oaks", Maxim Golf
- Voted "Best course on the Coast" by readers of Coast Magazine
Tournaments Hosted: Tournaments Hosted: 2012 Mississippi Gulf Coast Classic – Hooters Tour, 2004 PGA Tour Q-School – Stage 2, 2003 PGA Tour Q-school - Stage 1, 2002 Mississippi Gulf Coast Open, 2002 USGA Junior Amateur Qualifying Site, 2000 Buy.com Mississippi Gulf Coast Open, and 1999 Nike Mississippi Gulf Coast Open.