Ship Island Excursions offers daily passenger ferry service to Ship Island and Fort Massachusetts (circa 1858), part of Gulf Island National Seashore. The island is approximately 10 miles offshore from Gulfport/Biloxi offering visitors beautiful high quality beaches, and clear Gulf waters for swimming, shelling, birding, sunbathing and more.
The cruise to the barrier island takes about an hour one way, and dolphin sightings are frequent during the boat ride! Food service, chair, and umbrella rentals are available on the island.
Ship Island Excursions is located in the Gulfport Yacht Harbor at the intersection of Highway 90 and Highway 49.
Spring cruises March 16-May 10
- Wednesday-Friday 9am departure from Gulfport with a 2:30pm departure from Ship Island returning to Gulfport
- Saturday-Sunday 9am & 12pm departure from Gulfport with at 2:30pm & 5pm departure from Ship Island returning to Gulfport
Summer schedule May 11-August 18
- Daily 9am & 12pm departure from Gulfport with 2:30pm & 5pm departure from Ship Island returning to Gulfport
Fall cruises are August 21-October 27
- Saturday-Sunday 9am & 12pm departurne from Gulfport and return trip from Ship Island 3:30pm
Ship Island Excursions-Biloxi is located at 195 Beach Blvd at the Margaritaville Hotel Biloxi Resort.
Summer Schedule May 11-August 18
- Daily departure from Biloxi 10am with a Ship Island departure of 3:30pm returning to Biloxi
Fall Schedule August 21-October 27
- Wednesday-Sunday departure from Biloxi 10am with a Ship Island departure of 3:30pm returning to Biloxi
click for full schedule and prices.
Take a Google Trekker tour of Ship Island.
Some tips on preparing for your trip and a quick tour of the island.