Long Beach WWII Battleship Guns

Oak Street & Church Avenue

Long Beach, MS 39560

Long Beach WWII Battleship Guns, were originally located before 1950 in front of the Long Beach VFW, moved to Long Beach War Memorial Park on Church Avenue in the 80’s, then to the Long Beach Harbor and back to Long Beach War Memorial Park in 2018. They sit at the South end of the park bordering on Oak Street and Church Avenue.