Jackson County Fairgrounds
The Jackson County Fairgrounds, located on a 35-acre site on the corner of Hospital and Shortcut Roads in Pascagoula, is home to five multi-functional facilities, which can accommodate a wide range of sports, meeting and convention needs.
- Jackson County Civic Center -11,834-square-foot auditorium, 1,500-square-foot stage, 1,000-square-foot conference room, Concessions available, Dressing rooms off stage. Total seating capacity of 2,000
- Fair Hall - 2,688-square-foot auditorium, 704-square-foot stage. Total seating capacity of 400
- Arts Building - 6,720-square-foot space, display racks and cases.
- Multi-Purpose Building - 37,500 sq ft building featuring portable panels, bleachers, portable sanitary benches, Livestock barn during county fair, concession area, storage, restrooms, announcer's room, shower facilities.
- Food pavilion - 227 ft long covered food pavilion, 10 individual food booths w/kitchens, public restrooms, and utdoor open seating along counters.