Bay St Louis Historic L&N Train Depot

1928 Depot Way

Bay St Louis, MS 39520

Phone: (228) 463-9222 | Tollfree: (800) 466-9048

The “depot,” is a two-story building with mission style design. The train depot, (c. 1928), is surrounded by park-like grounds, and once served as the centerpiece of the film, “This Property is Condemned” starring Robert Redford and Natalie Wood. The historic L & N Train Depot is designated a “Mississippi Landmark,” and currently houses the Hancock County Tourism, Bay St Louis Mardi Gras Museum, and Alice Moseley Folk Art Museum. Located across from the "depot" is "Depot Row" which houses several shops and restaurants.

  • Downtown Bay St. Louis & Depot Row, Bay St. Louis

  • Nov 24, 2017 - Dec 31, 2017

Beautiful century old Live Oaks decorated with illuminated snowflakes. Throughout the Bay St Louis and Waveland area. Click here for a complete schedule of events through Bay St Louis, Waveland, Pearlington, Kiln and Diamondhead.

  • Historic L&N Depot

  • Dec 16, 2017

Come out and celebrate Christmas with a Live Nativity Show. Presented by the Bay St Louis Little Theatre.

  • Historic Train Depot

  • Sep 8, 2018 - Sep 9, 2018

Arts and Craft show features handmade goods such as jewelry, ceramics and woodwork from artists from all over the South.  Easy access to downtown shopping, restaurants, campgrounds, hotels and casinos in one of Southern Living Magazine’s “Top 50 Places to be in the South.”