Painting with Bruce Seabolt
- Presented By: Walter Anderson Museum of Art
- Dates: August 3, 2021 - September 7, 2021
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Tuesday
- Time: Tuesdays Acrylic classes 10am-12pm OR Oil Painting classes 1-3pm
- Price: $150 for a 6-week session
Each class will introduce foundational painting techniques with a focus on observation of our natural world, color theory, and composition.
Bruce Seabolt is an award winning realist painter living in Ocean Springs. While in the Air Force Bruce studied at the Famous Artist School in Connecticut and, after retiring, the Rocky Mountain College of Art & Design in Colorado. His paintings are inspired by his surroundings, depicting the life and landscapes of the alluring Gulf Coast region.
“Painting life-like realistic scenes is done by going beyond what one sees on the surface.”
– Bruce Seabolt
Register for Acrylic Classes (taught Tuesdays from 10am-12pm)
Register from Oil Painting Classes (taught Tu)esdays from 1-3pm