August 24, 2018 - August 26, 2018
Address: 2350 Beach Boulevard, Biloxi, MS 39531
Phone: 800-726-2781 or 228-594-3700
Time: Friday 3-8pm, Saturday-Sunday 9am-8pm
Price: $20, $18 seniors 65 & up, children under 2 free, $34 kids VIP (ages 2-12)
Strollers are welcome and be sure to bring your cameras! There will be a TON of great moments to capture! ALSO, DON’T FORGET TO BRING SOCKS! Socks are required for the inflatables!
We have added dinosaurs and elements that have never been seen before!
New to Jurassic Quest:
- Huge, 24 ft. Carnotaurus & T-Rex rides! The biggest ridable dinosaurs in North America!
- 30 new dinosaurs! Over 100 total dinosaurs, including a life-size Spinosaurus, Apatosaurus, Triceratops, Giganotosaurus, Pinochiorex, Dracorex, Quetzalcoatlus, Anzu Wyliei, Ouranosaurus, & more!
- New activities include:
- New walking Dilophosaurus and Herrerasaurus!
- New walking dinosaur rides!
- New fossil digs, and new paleontology & fossil stations!
Jurassic Quest has been the largest & most realistic dinosaur event in North America since 2013 and is now even bigger.
Our exhibit features:
- Science stations
- Incredibly realistic, interactive baby Dinosaurs and walking Dinosaurs exclusive to Jurassic Quest
- Cinema, dinosaur bounce houses, and bungee pulls
- Crafts, face painting, green screen photography, and dinosaur jeopardy and more!
General admission includes dinosaur exhibit, Dino tour, Dino theatre, science stations, Dino crafts and Dino coloring station. Additional activities for $5 each include: dinosaur rides, fossil digs, scooters, inflatables, and bungee pull.
VIP admission include: general admission activities plus unlimited dinosaur rides, fossil digs, Dino scooters, inflatables, bungee pull, games and more.