Join us for our first annual Hummingbird and Nature Festival. Spend the day enjoying up-close views of Ruby-throated Hummingbirds being banded and released, native plant sale, scenic bayou views, special guest speakers, live animal shows, kids activity zone, and nature-themed arts & crafts vendors!
Time: 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Don't wait in line: CLICK HERE for tickets!
- Adult Ticket (Non-member) $10
- Adult Ticket (Center Member) $8
- Child (12 and under) $5
- Child 2 and under free.
Look forward to:
- Up-close views of Ruby-throated hummingbirds
- Guest speakers - some with live animals!
- Native Plant Sale
- Commemorative merchandise (stemless wine glasses and shirts)
- Children's activity area
- Facepainting for children
- Craft and gift vendors
- Food vendors
- and more!