Brunch With Santa
- Presented By: Beau Rivage Resort & Casino
- Dates: December 5, 2021
- Time: 9:00 AM
- Price: $65 per person, $45 for children 3-6, plus tax and gratuity. Children under 2 eat free.
Santa and his friends return to Beau Rivage’s BR Prime to host a magical Coastal Mississippi holiday tradition, the exclusive Brunch with Santa on Sunday, Dec. 5.
BR Prime, the resort’s acclaimed steakhouse, transforms into an enchanting setting perfect for creating lifelong memories with Santa and other holiday characters. Guests can also enjoy an expansive presentation of classic Sunday brunch offerings like fresh seafood, live action cooking stations, traditional breakfast offerings, and delectable holiday sweets and pastries, as well as bottomless Bloody Mary’s, Mimosas and Poinsettias.
In addition to culinary delights, children will receive a commemorative photo of their special day with Santa and a limited edition keepsake gift. All are encouraged to wear their Sunday best attire for the occasion.
As a premier holiday destination, Beau Rivage offers plenty of photo opportunities for families strolling through the resort’s winter wonderland, featuring larger-than-life nutcrackers, magnificent, oversized ornaments, classic winter scenes, more than a hundred frost-covered trees, thousands of red poinsettias, and a stunning 20-foot Christmas tree in the resort’s atrium.
New this year, Santa’s Beau Rivage friends offer several options to enhance the holiday experience. The Stocking Stuffer package includes a digital photo with Santa and a $15 arcade card for an additional $25. For $75, the Secret Santa package includes a digital photo with Santa, a $15 arcade card and a one-hour bay rental at Topgolf Swing Suite ($80 value).
The Santa’s BR Prime Table package presents a once-in-a-lifetime-opportunity to spread holiday cheer to our community while making a Christmas memory like no other. The package, priced at $10,000, includes much of the best Beau Rivage has to offer, with proceeds from Santa’s BR Prime Table donated to the beloved holiday charity Toys for Tots. The Santa’s BR Prime Table package includes:
• Round-trip limo transportation to and from Santa Brunch and a personalized Santa Brunch VIP table in BR Prime’s Private Dining Room for up to eight guests, upscale menu offerings prepared tableside, two bottles of Dom Perignon, photos with Santa for each child and family/friends photo with Santa for all guests in the party, digital photos for each guest in the party and a personalized photo frame/booklet, extravagant candy cart for guests to select and prepare candy gift bags and “Santa’s Favorite Cookie Dough” prepared by Beau Rivage Executive Pastry Chef John Lacroix for guests to cut into holiday inspired shapes then prepared by the culinary team during brunch. Cookies can then be shared with Santa for a special family/friends milk and cookies with Santa photo opportunity.
• In addition to Santa Brunch enhancements, the Santa’s BR Prime Table package includes tickets and meet/greet opportunity for up to eight people to attend Christmas in the Air, the holiday production show performing in Beau Rivage Theatre Dec. 12-26. Guests will have an exclusive photo opportunity with the show’s cast of Rockette-style dancers, world-class singers and performers.
• The Santa’s BR Prime Table package also includes a Topgolf Swing Suite two-hour bay rental and $250 food and beverage certificate, as well as eight $15 preloaded cards for the Beau Rivage arcade.
• The icing on the cake of the Santa’s BR Prime Table package includes an exquisite seven-course wine pairings dinner for up to eight guests at BR Prime. The dinner, presented by Beau Rivage Executive Chef Kristian Wade, will feature wines paired and presented with each course by Sommelier Charlene Egan.
Brunch with Santa pricing is $65 per person, $45 for children 3-6, plus tax and gratuity. Children two and under eat free. Seating times are 9 a.m., 11 a.m., 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. Reservations are required. All enhancement packages offers are valid for 90 days from issue date; advanced reservations are required.
To book a seating time or package, visit www.beaurivage.com/Santa
Following Brunch with Santa, enjoy the Mississippi Gulf Coast Ballet Theatre’s 11th annual presentation of The Nutcracker Ballet. This holiday fairytale comes to life on the Beau Rivage Theatre stage, Saturday Dec. 4 at 7 p.m. & Sunday, Dec. 5 at 3 p.m. Audiences will have the pleasure of watching the world-renowned dancer Reka Gyulai perform a beautiful ballet while listening to the musical score of Peter Tchaikovsky. Tickets start at $19.95 plus tax and service charge and may be purchased online at www.beaurivage.com.