Annual Civitan Special Needs Family Egg Hunt & Lunch
- Presented By: North Bay Civitan Club of D'Iberville & St. Martin
- Dates: March 23, 2024
- Time: 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Price: Free admission.
The North Bay Civitan Club of D'Iberville & St. Martin invites youth with physical and mental challenges to the front lawn of D'Iberville City Hall for our 16th Annual Civitan Special Needs Family Egg Hunt & Lunch!
City Hall faces Automall Parkway and is adjacent to the Jerry Lawrence Memorial Library. Our registration booth opens at 10:00 a.m. under the flag poles — All participants, no matter the age, who have an intellectual/developmental disability (-ies) must be registered (for grant purposes) to receive a meal ticket and be eligible for a door prize. Youth under 18 must have an adult/guardian present. Pick up your lunch/door prize ticket at the registration tent upon arrival.
Come play games provided by local partner organizations and student groups before our opening ceremonies and egg hunt at 11 a.m. on the big front lawn. Civitan volunteers will help guide picking up hundreds of colorful, plastic eggs filled with candy or a prize ticket! We will also offer a decorated grass table hunt for kids using a wheelchair, but please let us know in advance if you will have any mobile participants!
A free picnic lunch follows the hunts! Don't miss capturing a selfie with our Civitan Easter Bunny and maybe a few other surprise guests!
• 8:30 a.m. | Final Set Up/Volunteer Check-In
• 9 a.m. | Vendor Check-In & Set-Up
• 10 -11 a.m. | Registration
• 10-11:30 a.m. | Games & Info Booths
• 11 a.m. | Opening Ceremonies (Welcome, Pledge of Allegiance, Recognition of Sponsors)
o Table Hunt for mobile participants only
o Youth Hunt for all ages (line up around the wall perimeter)
• 11:30 a.m. | Lunch & Photos with Civitan Bunny in the lobby of City Hall
• 12:30 p.m. | Volunteers/Vendors Lunch & Clean Up
City of D'Iberville
***Event dates and details are provided by our Tourism Partners and are subject to change or cancellation by the event host/organizer. Please refer to the event host's website or Facebook event for the most up-to-date event detail information.