Annual Blessing of the Fleet & Fais Do-Do
June 6, 2020 - June 7, 2020
Location: Point Cadet Plaza Pavilion, 121 Cadet St, Biloxi
Phone: (228) 435-6339
Time: Saturday4-10pm, Sunday 2pm
Price: Fais-Do-Do $10
Celebrate Biloxi's culture, heritage, and legacy.
Saturday - Fais Do-Do
- Point Cadet Pavilion, 4-10pm
- Great Boiled Shrimp, Ice Cold Beer, Hamburgers & Hot Dogs
- Cultural & Heritage Exchange Display, 4pm
- Presentation of the Mayor’s Cup and the Shrimp Boat Milk Carton winners, 4:30pm
- Shrimp Queen Pageant & Coronation, 5:30pm
- Live entertainment, 7-10pm
Admission: $10 • For more information, call 228-435-6339 • Follow on Facebook or visit website
The celebration continues with the ceremonial wreath dropping at 2pm. Boats will line up in the west end of the Biloxi Channel south of the Biloxi Small Craft Harbor and then parade east in the Biloxi Channel. All shrimp and recreational boats are invited to receive a blessing for a safe and bountiful season.
Cash prizes will be awarded; $1,000 will be given to the 1st place best decorated boat, $500 will be given to 2nd best decorated boat, and a $500 participation award will be given to a selected working boat.