Highway 90 & White Avenue
Biloxi, MS 39530
The White House Fountain is an historical landmark constructed in 1926. The fountain was the brainchild of Walter White, who owned the White House Hotel, which was once one of the Mississippi Gulf Coast’s grand hotels catering to guests from New Orleans to Chicago! The central portion of the Biloxi fountain is 13 feet in diameter, surrounded by a 1 to 2-foot deep pool that covers 62 feet, and features eighteen lights, which illuminate the streams of water.