With almost twenty parks and boat launches located throughout the County, the Board of Supervisors has proven their dedication to providing recreation facilities for both the young and the young at heart. From softball, football and soccer to playgrounds, tennis courts and walking tracks, there is something for everyone to enjoy. Parks are located from the most eastern to western part of Harrison County and north as far as Saucier.
- Bruce Ladner Memorial Park, Ball Park Road (Highway 53), Gulfport
One T-Ball Field, One 200' Baseball Field, One 300' Baseball Field, One Small Playground, Concession Stand, 1 Regulation Football Field w/concession stand, walking track and restrooms. Please note this playground outfitted with disability friendly equipment.
- Woolmarket Community Park, Highway 67, Biloxi
Four Baseball Fields, One Football Field, Tennis Court, Walking Track, & Community Center.
- Three Rivers Park, Three Rivers Road, Gulfport
Four Baseball Fields and Concession Stand.
- St. Stephens' Park, 25242 Cuevas Delisle Road (behind Delisle Fire Department)
One Softball Field, Outdoor Basketball Court, Small Pavilion
- Lizana Community Park, Lizana School Road & Cable Bridge Road
One 300' Baseball Field, Two 200' Baseball Fields, Small Playground, Walking Track, Concession Stand.
- Pineville Community Park, Menge Avenue, Pass Christian
One 285' Baseball Field, Small Playground, Concession Stand.
- North Gulfport Community Park, Jackson Street, Gulfport
One 350' Baseball Field, One 200' Softball Field, Concession Stand.
- Saucier Community Park, Saucier Lizana Road, Saucier
One 300' Baseball Field, One 200' Baseball Field, One Girls’ Softball Field, One T-Ball Field, Small Playground, Walking Track, Tennis Court, Concession Stand.
- West Harrison Community Park, Vidalia Road, Gulfport
One 200' Baseball Field, One 300' Baseball Field, Walking Track, Small Playground, pavilion, Concession Stand.
- Espy Avenue Soccer Fields
Three soccer fields & Community Center.