Five Course Feast
November 17, 2016
Location: Beau Rivage Resort & Casino, Magnolia Ballroom
Phone: (228) 386-7328
Price: $75 each or $125 for two, tables of 10 are $1,000 and include wine pairings and recognition during the event
This fundraiser for Extra Table will feature live cooking demonstrations and five delectable courses prepared and presented by five Coast mayors and talented chefs representing each of their cities.
The mayor and chefs participating in the Five Course Feast:
- Bay St. Louis Mayor Les Fillingame with Chef Nancy Moynan from Lulu’s on Main
- Biloxi Mayor Andrew “Fo Fo” Gillich with Chef Kristian Wade from Beau Rivage
- Gulfport Mayor Billy Hewes with Chef David Dickensauge from Corks & Cleaver
- Ocean Springs Mayor Connie Moran with Chef Alex Perry from Vestige
- Pass Christian Mayor Chipper McDermott with Great Bowls of Gumbo caterer Chef Joann Hanson York
Each cooking pair has selected one of the following courses: cold appetizer, hot appetizer, meat entrée’, fish entrée’ and dessert. As each demonstration is complete, guests will be served that course. Coast television personality Rebecca Powers will be the evening’s emcee.
Hosted by noted Mississippi restaurateur and author Robert St. John and presented by Beau Rivage, all proceeds will benefit Extra Table, an organization that purchases and delivers healthy food in bulk to Mississippi food pantries and soup kitchens each month. On the Gulf Coast, Extra Table is partnered with Feed My Sheep, The Lord is My Help, Loaves & Fishes, Our Daily Bread and St. Gerard Outreach. One hundred percent of donations received through Extra Table are used specifically for its mission to purchase food and end hunger.